Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

Double-page supporter
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡VAMOS MELISSA!!!!!!!!!!

El nivel de arte de este manhwa es excepcional, de verdad que es un regalo para la vista, espero que prosigan con la ruta yuri aunque Nine también me cae bastante bien xD

¡Gracias por el capítulo!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Dejen que haya yuri entre Yuri y Melissa maldición!!

Interesante plot twist, veamos a donde va.

Mi corazón está indeciso porque quiere una ruta yuri con Melissa y Yuri, pero al mismo tiempo deseo que Nine sea feliz con Melissa 😭
puta la wea, al final se puede conseguir una ruta poliamorosa? sjsjjs

gracias por la traducción, espero el próximo capitulo con ansias 🤗

Dex-chan lover
melissa con yuri en una mano y nince en la otra, tiene 2 manos por una razón!

Pobre Yuri, al principio pensé que ella estaba atrapada en bucle de tiempo y podría recordar todo.
Gracias por el capitulo 💖💖

i feel that yuri needs a proper frienship instead of romance...
she should be with melissa as a friend while nine should end up with her
ps. i just see the pics since i dont know the language so i have no idea what happend in the ep except a bit

@otakukc The author is talking to Yuri, asking her to act like the heroine and gain everyone's heart. Yuri thinks the real heroine should be Melissa because she's free and in control of her destiny. While reminiscing about the way Melissa has changed the story, she wishes for Melissa to be the one who saves her this time around. That's when she blushes.

Gracias por el capítulo!! Algo me dice que Nine es el que va a hacerse super Saiyajin esta vez!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thou I had already come to peace with the fact that this story is most likely going the Yuri route and my boy Nine is probably going to be lay to the side as the "ever faithful butler" ever so often I get sad when I remember this sunk ship. The way I see it this story, romantically speaking, is only going to end on 1 of 2 ways: Yuri romantic ending or Harem romantic ending with Yuri as the main one. Feels sad :( but I have already prepared my heart for this.

Users who are viewing this thread