Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

Duuuuuuuuuude that throws in so much for speculation.
Like they've all done the same song and dance before and are compelled to do so.

I dont think Yuri is isekai-ed tho. It's more look like, she is the 'character' in the novel world who aware of her own story. Maybe she already repeat the story for some many time. And finally Lady Melissa the Reincarnator is come... Wow I need Yuri routeee!!!

Fed-Kun's army
So this little pi$$ poor boo bubby is the puppeteer then. Now you only need to truly be cast into the void to be done with sh!t crawling vermin like you.💀

THIS CHAPTER WAS FIRE OHMYGOSH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! THE STORY IS GETTING DEEPER NOW IM- AHHHHHHHHH

I ship Yuri with Melissa too hard 😭😭😭 this isn't a Yuri manhwa so I'm sure they won't end up together but dammit......I want them to end up together so bad 😭😭😭😭😭

knew it was heading that direction where she had feelings for the Villainess but didn't expect she's stuck in some kinda loop she can't seem to get out of.

What kind of offering should we give to the author to make this story poly? Yeah Melisa has two hands, one for Yuri and one for Nine. And that cover indicates that, right?
Anyway thanks for choosing that Tolkien-esque fonts!

Users who are viewing this thread