Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

Fed-Kun's army
DAMN I LOVE THE META
The fact that Yuri is awake of her role as the female lead makes this even more interesting, girl come on and join Melisa, we need more girl who give fate the finger and fight for themselves.

OH!
They're going for that route...
This plot device was also used in another manga where the MC(villainess) has to over come the main female protagonist, who actually reincarnated dozens of times in the same scenario so she is actually aware that it was all a 'fictional' setting for her. It turns out that the MFP has gotten so good that its almost like a speed-run

But yeah, its the double re-incarnation suprise fake-out that is becoming a more popular plot-twist, but narrows down the plot (less future possibilities and more predictable) in exchange for a surge of momentary suspense/mystery.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I feel like the novel this world is based on isn't cliche at all, it's trashy and doesn't have good characters, not bland character juts no good ones except Yuri who's supposed to be the so righteous female lead

y'all don't tease yuri like this😭. Like I know its probably bait but I can't help but want Yuri to end up with Melissa

Please be a yuri ending!!! For God's sake we need this to be a yuri ending!

Miss Yuri wants the novel to be yuri, huh? Lol, can't blame her, but Nine is too cute.

WHOA! What a reveal. And the implication she's essentially in a time loop, what would suck.

Users who are viewing this thread