Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

oh no, my heart couldn't take it...."Yuri Flag" on Yuri's route😍😍
even when -of course- I already noticed since long ago
maybe I've been denying the whole time....
oh no, my "yuri" blood was boiling

The twist sjdjdjdj she CAN actually think for herself but won't stray from the plot djdjdjjdjdj sisss go crazyyyy

It’s at moments like these you don’t know who to ship Melissa with anymore😭😭
anyways I have a crush on everyone in Melissa’s group XD

Dex-chan lover
hmm, thank you for the chapter, yes I hope we get a just gals being pals route in this particular route. Though is the ghost Yuri keeps dealing with a representation of the novel's author, a manifestation of the novel's plot or of the narrative pertaining to all of the potential routes Yuri is expected to go down by both the author and the fans of the novel.... I will laugh if it ends up being a fragment of the current Melissa's original soul, considering she read the book so many times it could just be egging her on to go down her favorite routes.

Fed-Kun's army
So she does know she is in a story. As well, she obediently follows what ever ending that comes. How long has she been doing this??? Hopefully, the new Melissa can put a stop to this cycle.

@RozuArison08 So hear me out here... our MC turns into the empress, marries Nine so he becomes the emperor and Nine takes on a "concubine" which just so happens to be Yuri and we have an ending which satisfies everybody

My theory is that she is not a reincarnated person but the actual female lead from the story and she has relived the events of the story so many times that she has become numb to it and can see through all their bullshit.

Yoooo Yuri is going through the yuri path. (。・ω・。)ノ♡
Anyway, this is a great reveal. So Yuri has something or someone telling her her fate. She is tied down to the story of the world and her fate is preventing her from making her own choices. Hopefully Melissa breaks her free from the chains of her fate.✨

Users who are viewing this thread