Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

The art is soooo f*cking pretty. I love it so much. I hope its not romantic feelings though since I'm rooting for Nine.

This is just... awesome, I'm still laughing at some parts of the story X"D
The art is estonishing. Except for the tea... wtf is that in chapter 48?! It seams solid, not liquid at all LOL

Still love it and its comedy though.

Dex-chan lover
We've got a cosmic force that's trying its very hardest to keep the timeline steady. Probably the author?
However, a being from another, presumably much more powerful timeline, has entered this world.
In other words, someone threw a cog into the wheel of fate, and if I know one thing, obstructing fate is a really bad thing.

Im getting Princess Tutu vibes from this story now, one of the character are aware that their is a "writer" making them behave certain ways ? :O

i love how the story strated as just memes an there are still plenty but it is more deep now and its a good change that feels right you know. it explains a lot

I'm guessing Yuri is a self aware character in the novel but is forced to repeatedly play out her role by some invincible hand of fate, or by a maestro controlling the story. Kinda reminds me "the reason why Raelaina went to to the dukes mansion", where every charter has to follow their own fate

Fed-Kun's army
ah...well that's the curse huh.....well that sucks .-.
its like a sane Wade Wilson but without his personality kind of sucks

I'm calling it: Nine's going to be the one who gets an awakening. Most probably while trying to protect Melissa

That's depressing... to know that you're stuck in this infinite loop and be around scum... tsk.. tsk..

Users who are viewing this thread