Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
nah.... I'm sticking with Nine X Melissa or Nine X Harem...

but I bet that Nine is the one that's gonna awaken in this arc instead or Jack.... I mean, it's kinda super obvious...

If you hurt Nine soooo bad, I'll kill you! you shitty twin!!!!

(Sees the twin's face)

He's hot... But if you hurt Nine soooo bad, I will still kill you. You evil twin brother!

Even though I'm not a frequent reader of yuri (genre), but I'm wholeheartedly supporting either a YurixMelissa or NinexMelissa ending

ahh so Yuri is indeed aware about the story especially after that auction battle with Peacock

also
No Yuri ending guys, sorry

Man, i can predict: Nine is the one who will awakening (by protect Melissa) in stead of that red hair stupid wolf.
-mark my words-

Dex-chan lover
Nine and his twin 😍 would be a blessing in if the other wasn't crazy
And Yuri picturing Melissa extra beautiful like her knight in shining armor 😭
So if there's something telling Yuri to be the FL then is there a similar presence that brought Melissa to that world hoping to change it?

holy shit the art for yuri is insanely pretty. I love the direction that this is heading in.

Dex-chan lover
It is confirmed then, Yuri already redo this shitty story over and over, and it included the bad ending (with Peacock) too, I guess?

Contributor
Awakening huh... I can't imagine who's gonna awaken this arc. Must be some irrelevant information /s

Sorry, I got a little confused. Who isn't supposed to be in the novel? Didn't she say that the evil werewolf was super popular but was unique to this world? Or did the subject of the sentence swap to Nine?

Users who are viewing this thread