Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

I LOVE THIS!!!

evil nine is unexpected... i wonder if instead of the red-headed brat, it eill be nine to awaken his werewolf powers. hmmmm..

it would fit wouldn't it? first our 'villainess' stole the 'god-blessed' sword from the prince, then broke the 'god-blessed' gun from her stalker-brother, now she could 'steal' jack's awakening and let it be nine who gains his full power. become a leader of the werewolves or something. and then it would only be peacock's money she needs to take away and our dear beloved female lead will be free :)

Yurification! Yurification! Yurification! Yurification! Yurification! Yurification! Yurification! Yurification! Yurification! Yurification! Yurification! Yurification! Yurification! Yurification!

Aggregator gang
it feels like Yuri is going through a yuri moment for Melissa

Yuri is YURI
Like the writer literally told us this from the beginning via her name 🤣 🤣 🤣
Also Migen not a bad brother... HES A SHITTY TRASH ASS BROTHER
And
Melissa+Nine= LOVE
AND WE STAN TWO SELF AWARE QUEENS!!!

I hope it's a throuple with Yuri, Nine, and Melissa.... it'd be beautiful.

@that_weeb_one
why not both?

lol a menage-a-trois might be too spicy for a shoujo manga but seriously all of them are adorable and both Yuri AND Nine would fit her so well...

sigh. one can dream, right?

@misto713
OMG YEA I was thinking the same thing like Melissa gets like real hurt and it seems like she gon die or has died and Nine LOSES IT and it activates his awakening and then Melissa is okay and now Nine is SUPREME!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I was not expecting bad guy to be nines twin and he straight up exudes an evil aura that doesn't fit with nines look at all, it's giving me some whiplash tbh

Dex-chan lover
Just like other FL in villainess genre, you're female lead until an author decide to mess up on the meta level and make a story about someone that isn't you. That's how MC and FL somehow refer to different person lately. And sooner you realised that, better your fate. So just start messing scripts now if you already aware, Yuri. Maybe you can start by turning otomege into Yuri game.

I'M HERE FOR THIS
ALSO DON'T @ ME BUT THE SHIP BETWEEN NINE VS. YURI IS THE MOST DIFFICULT WAR AMONGST ALL MANHWA NO CAP

I'M! IN! LOVE!
I mean, we already knew that, but also yasss author!

And yes @99km that would be endgoals (but if author's not down for poly, I'll still be there for 1 romance + 1 strong platonic bond)

Ooo so something IS controlling her!
Thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread