Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

So pretty much everyone already suspected it, but now it's confirmed that Yuri knows the story that she's in. And that Melissa is the one that's suddenly gone off script.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus Yuri is self-aware as a charater! Interesting.
I would also love to see a "Super Saiyan" Nine.

Dex-chan lover
So, basically Yuri is a sleeping slave that woke up, she achieved the chim, she saw the script, she knows for a fact what is meant to be.
Cool.

Also, I'm like 90% certain that the one to achieve the Super Saiyan Werwolf in this run is going to be Nine.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri knew all along? No wonder she was so fed up with everything.

Also, my guess is that voice is some kind of annoying mascot in the game whose role is to assist the player while picking options.

If this doesn't end in the "Melissa has a harem route" I'm going to be so disappointed... how can they show just how infatuated Yuri is with Melissa and just LEAVE it there?

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Nine that wins out but I wouldn't be mad if Yuri got some.

Awe. That’s so sweet but I’m still nine all the way. Of course, if this goes the harem route i dont mind. BUT NINE NEEDS HIS HAPPY ENDING!!!

Aggregator gang
So Yuri trapped in book, but she is a fic.character who lives this life over and over again while Melissa is Isekai protagonist?

YURI!
(Hehe its both her name and my favorite genre. Shame these stories usually go down the hetero route. Although I don't mind settling for a poly ending, which usually doesn't happen either. Sigh.)

Users who are viewing this thread