Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

I hope they find Yuri soon. I also wished to see a violent incident between Melissa and Jack, so I was a bit disappointed that I didn’t get to see that. The chapter was still hilarious, as always.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
So Much Fun! So Damn funny!! Why is there nothing else as good as this?

> national geographic show
> jack trying all the traps

someone, stop this comedy, I'm dying of laughing way too much—

Lol did he fall for her? and omg TAIL GO BRRR lmao
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I notice fierce, sassy female leads like Melissa here tend to be on par for Korean webtoon/novel series in general. The leads can be very blunt and unafraid to swear out things/people they dislike.

Compare with Japanese female leads who despite being firm and determined, tend to be very calm, gentle and ladylike. In fact, a survey carried out by a freelance otome game developer found out (among other things) the gentle yet determined personality is popular with their audience because "it's natural to want the heroine to have a good personality". https://uguucageoflove.files.wordpress.com/2020/05/2020-05-15-23_14_16-otoge.xls-openoffice-calc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread