Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 50

As a himbo connoisseur, Jack is a Himbo in Progress or HiP. He needs to be at least slightly soft or nice (like Kronk), which he isn't yet. I do have a bias towards werewolves so I would love to see a redemption arc for him since he's more like no thoughts head empty than evil stinky like peacock.

Also imo nine isn't buff enough to be himbo 🤔

Nine isnt stupid enough to be a himbo and jack dosent have that pure, puppy energy to be a himbo

Re: is Jack a Himbo, i said this last chapter & stand by it:
Guys...jack is not a himbo... 😭😭 he lacks the core himbo trait of Respecting Women. He only kinda respects Melissa bc she beat the stuffing outta him (also who wouldn’t respect Melissa)

At best, he’s a feminist the way Bakugo is, bc he disrespects everyone equally until they Physically knock some respect into him 😌🤜🏼

I’m just going to amend that w the concession he may be a Himbo-in-Progress. We can see if he starts to treat Yuri differently & make progress reports ☺️🤞🏼 (If he’s alive 😥)

I need an audio file of nine’s voice asap for science and world peace

Oh honey...Melissa will beat your mf ass if u touch nine. The only face that will be ripped into shreds is yours 🥩🔥

I need an audio file of nine’s voice asap for science and world peace (2)

Contributor
Well Jack's dumb and ripped, so that's the very base level of Himbo. But definitions change, and now himbos also need to be kinda you know. Likeable. So yeah I agree, if he lives through this is and becomes less human racist and a better werewolf, then yeah he could be a himbo

I love her she’s the best knight. Also I love all the himbo talk. Ah reading this is always so soothing to the soul. Perfect balance of plot, drama, and comedy. And the illustrations just match perfectly.

Aggregator gang
He has all that it takes to be a himbo expect being a nice person.

I agree with the previous statements, Nine's voice could save the world.

Users who are viewing this thread