Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

Protect nine !!!!! I also feel sorry for jack I hope he is not dead !
( I feel like he is the one who will be awaken since he likes her so much )

Nothing is more satisfying than knowing Nine is the ML when he's written like the 2nd ML everyone loves.

Gosh I'm so angry!!! Causing nine so much pain arghhhhh AAAARGHHHHHH WHYYYYY ┻┻︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵┻┻ Thank goodness for Melissa (╥﹏╥) he doesn't deserve such maltreatment.. Theories are good! They're excellent!! The pure foundation!!

One thing that i reaally like about this manhwa is the fact that the manhwa ML isn't original ML. The MC find herself a man, not cliche stealing ML from original FL shit

Dex-chan lover
Stfu evil twin, altho I admit I'm enjoying the double screen time of Nine's face

They turned her brother into a rabbit, hunted him to say thats how Elizabeth felt and that she didn't need his protection, then destroy his gun. Elizabeth is then kidnapped right after without resisting, BOXED with magic and needs saving..

Haha.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that Nine will become powerful not physically, but by draining the magic out of Migen. And when he does, I hope to see Migen's tail go brrrr.

The author did a really good job of turning this story around and making it interesting in the last 10 or so chapters. The first 30 were pretty annoying at times

Double-page supporter
did migen go change clothes just to fuck with them? lmaoo

For someone with the same face as nine he sure looks ugly. They say beauty's on the inside, I guess it's true

THROW MOTHER FUCKING HANDS. migen take down the ponytail you don't deserve it

Users who are viewing this thread