Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

Poor Nine 😭

sksksjjdks Yuri, you're stuck in a magic box, stop glaring at Nine 😂

Dex-chan lover
Please don't let this almost be over.😣
Thank you for the update.

Omg nooo, even though nine is a fictional character, the way the author writes it makes it feel so real...I can’t believe he had to go through all of that and he was just a child!!! I really really hope they’ll kill his brother

Ah, I want to give Nine a hug. And well, with this series, we already know that the evil twin is gonna die.

@NineTails You sure? I think he is just going to receive a sever scolding, a slap on the back of the wrist, and told that living with himself will be his punishment. Like the prince

I'm hoping this guy ends up the same way Nine was before Melissa: fangless and powerless.

super saiyan Nine incoming,i can fell it,the backstory ,the war of words now we only need a scream and boom SSNine

MIGEN, U PIECE OF TRASH!! (ノ`Д)ノ Nine and melissa are gonna kick ur lame butt!!
tysm for the translation! :D

I love how we get a backstop & still have the plot for the rest of the chapter (most authors just do a full chapter of flashback 🙃). Also hope Nine gets the awakening instead of Jack so this revenge will be...that much sweeter oh hoh hoh

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

tbh i'm soooo torn, i don't know if i want melissa to end up with nine or yuri 😭 both of them love her so so much, i don't want to see one of them sad

Nineಥ‿ಥ i'm sorry, i can't-

This so cruel. Why is everyone so cruel to our cute little nine😭

Noooo! Poor Nines! 😭 Why was everyone so cruel to him?! Such awful people. I’m so glad he met Melissa.

Yay a cute moment between him and Melissa. Yuri’s frowning face was adorable when she interrupted them.

God Mugen looks so creepy dressed as Nines. It’s gonna make stuff hella confusing. Looking forward to their fight though!

Thank you for translating and posting this new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread