Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

I'm just speculating here but did Migen have something to do with Nine's lack of ability for sorcery and physical strength? That scene where Nine is asking Migen to stop the spell is too suspicious...

Dex-chan lover
Smol Nine! So cuuuuute!

Omg my heart, it hurts... Poor Nine ;-;

Lol at Yuri being all jealous in the box. She is adorable.

@Abetillo I think everyone just ignored Nine because of his dad (the clan leader) saying to. Then when Migen became clan leader, he was probably like "lol I fuckin hate Nine, let's mutilate him and exile him." So Nine gets cast out of the forest-y area, and ends up in urban areas where he can't forage for food. Technically he could steal food, I guess, but that's way more dangerous than going outside and picking up mushrooms

So...will they explain why he was seen as a traitor? I know that they treated nine like literal shit, but in those flashbacks he didn’t have the traitor label. Did something else happen...?

@munarix That’s right, it’s as the father said that Migen had all the talents. I think it’s because he used sorcery to steal Nine’s abilities.

My poor cutie Nine, i'm so sorry to had you through all that😭 where's his mom btw😭
Get the f off you mf. One Nine is enough for me.

Thanks for the update!

It was funny to me, because in my language we don't say "speak of the devil", we actually say "speak of the wolf" :0

Personally, I've found Nine to be the most boring character. Really hope he does something interesting soon.

Aggregator gang
@eminyan He's only hot because he looks like Nine, not because he himself is hot. He's just a fugly mirror that needs to be shattered and tossed in the dump. (No offense to any mirrors out there. Just that this one in particular needs to go.)

Dex-chan lover
He... Literally stole his powers didn't he?

Holy shit poor nine.

I'm so glad nine and Yuri have Melissa honestly.

dont u DARE say anything bout mah baby! i will fuckin enter this webtoon and choke u migen.

Aggregator gang
When they're done beating up Migen, I hope they carve out his stupid face because he doesn't deserve that stupidly fine face

Users who are viewing this thread