Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 52

You prick. If you hurt our cute Nine, I'd go on a rampage!

Thanks for the chapter

Dang this is one top-tier read, thanks for bringing it to us! Just hoping it doesn't end with Nine killing himself to weaken Migen! 😟

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another great chapter the hard work is appreciated. Wow Migen is really being demonstrated as a competent opponent and combatant unlike the male leads Melissa bullied/thwarted earlier in the series he is truly in another level compared to them. From his use of sorcery and that mine/geyser attack he used to keeping Melissa constantly on the defense... But what's Yona doing during all of this? She's in the same room but didn't appear in the chapter at all and I find it interesting that despite having the resolve to return to the family lands Nine is still intimidated by Migen to a small degree. Shows he still has some ways to go on that front.

I honestly think though that Yona will end up being the turning factor in this fight.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another great chapter the hard work is appreciated. Wow Migen is really being demonstrated as a competent opponent and combatant unlike the male leads Melissa bullied/thwarted earlier in the series he is truly in another level compared to them. From his use of sorcery and that mine/geyser attack he used to keeping Melissa constantly on the defense... But what's Yona doing during all of this? She's in the same room but didn't appear in the chapter at all and I find it interesting that despite having the resolve to return to the family lands Nine is still intimidated by Migen to a small degree. Shows he still has some ways to go on that front.

I honestly think though that Yona will end up being the turning factor in this fight.

Contributor
Melissa will probably take a huge hit and get large injury, sending Nine into fury.

Users who are viewing this thread