Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 52

I swear to GOD if i get reincarnated someday that hella dipshit lookin like nine ass sh*t will be the first and ever person i would roast the hell out of him (i would be dead probs) but that sh is worth cause i mean nine look way too cute when he was a child hes harmless they abused and abandoned him that forton bastard

Also i forgot to mention
Tanjobi omedetou (happy birthday) romee!!!~

Happy birthday Romee!
And might I just add?- what a cliffhanger! 😵

Double-page supporter
Just raddle his psyche. Call him a dirty mutt and see him boil over and just chop his head off.

I'm waiting for Nine sudden awakenings lol I don't know if it's going to happen or not, but some miracles need to happen in order for them to kill Migen

@Romee, Happy B-day!!! 🎉😘

@pavel94 now you know exactly how Melissa felt when she was enlightened about how stupid, low, narrow minded, pervert, etc, etc the so-called "Male leads" of this story were 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Happy birthday! Lol never thought that we'd get a serious fight chapter, I thought that all this manhwa consist of is 30% story and 70% meme

I don't know why but i feel tired reading this 😩 i know all the male leads are shitty but please can we atleast read some chapters focus on Melissa only and her relationship with nine and others. All I read is how she wants to punish those MLs and the heroine like can she have a rest day not minding other business?

You did well Nine, screw that Forton family, HAHA. You go Melissa and Nine, beat the shit outta him🔥
Happy birthday Romee, thanks for your hard work, and thanks for the update!♡

Users who are viewing this thread