Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 52

i wanna see Nine unleash his hidden powers and beat this shit to more shit!

I’m waiting for Yuri to let herself out of the box and save them already. If she’s powerful enough to work her way around Forton magic and give Nine his tongue and fangs back—which they told us was extraordinary—then she can help them escape Nines evil twin.

Time to awaken brehs
Also I love how she's like "I'm not at a huge disadvantage!" then 5 seconds later she's like "ok, nvm" XD

Contributor
How many chapters has this fight dragged on for? Fr imma be pissed if it doesn’t end in the next one

Hii!! Thank you so much for uploading and translating this!! Love u as always, but it seems there's black slide before Nine said duck to melissa.. or is it just me?
Thank you!!

Yo Yuri, it's about time you broke yourself out of that box and the storyline you realised you are trapped in so my ninexmelissa ship can set sail already 😤😤

Thanks for the translation guys 🥰🥰

Thanks for the chapter...happy birthday romee...I hope your ass is good after all that kissing

This reminds me of the last fight in the Witcher books. Except I doubt it will end the same way

so no head

Dex-chan lover
Melissa really looks like the heroine of the novel the way she's protecting Nine while blocking attacks

Users who are viewing this thread