Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

Well, is it really enough if his powers got disabled? I mean, the box didn't disappear when they were disabled with the Holy artifact. And it was clearly said that Migen had to die for Yuri to be released.
Wonder if they will go ahead with murdering the bastard or if there'll be a plot twist.

@Siikalahna

Do be careful, too much salt is bad for your blood pressure and for your heart :)

UUU I am pretty sure Melissa won't let Nine kill Migen, she knows it will cause the insanely kind Nine a lot of pain and guilt to kill someone.

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@Casndi No. Migen needs to die. The barrier around Yuri will only fall when he dies and it needs to so she can save Melissa.

ok first of all: NINE HOT
second, iirc the whole incompatible energies thing is deadly, so the brother is probably gonna die whether nine actually decides to kill him or not
on one hand in kinda hoping he does die, mostly bc i really dont see a way for them to keep him alive and ensure he wont come back for revenge (unless they go the "oh we won't kill him but this whole thing destroyed his werewolf powers forever so it's cool" route, which would kinda feel like a cop out imo but we'll see how it goes)
on the other hand, no matter how angry nine is now and how much he hurt him in the past, im not sure how nine will react to it later, so i just dont want nine to kill him with his own hands bc i love him and i dont want his asshole twin to be angst material later :,V

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your amazing work as always, Tooches. Y'all are doing the lord's lady's work.

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHH . Sometimes When its this critical just save em up for a big drop
Thanks for the trans ! NEED MOAR

the ' my ass is thicc' on the last page🤣 it ruined the emotion and feeling that i had built up throughout the chapter🤣🤣🤣 dehekkk

Aggregator gang
Nooo! Don't kill him Nine. Castrate him then pull out his teeth and tongue. Then parade him for all werewolves to see, and then flick them the bird.

Holy shit.

I don't know which part was better, Nine having his awakening and going all badass on us, or Migbitch's face when he was gonna die OR the fact that Nine loves Melissa so much

Dex-chan lover
Is the whole story ending? Or have more arcs after that?

Users who are viewing this thread