Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod. So fucking good!!!! Thank you for the translate!!!! Ah !

LMAO, no one die here, this is a shoujo manga, just defeated the enemy and everything will be fine, no need to kill, the story will make some excuses for it, don't worry girls, and stop yelling.

@Tmil I feel like there’s more, at least two or three more arcs since we haven’t addressed the Whole 4th wall nonexistence with yuri and what’s gonna actually happen with those asshats that are gunning for yuri especially the prince since I highly doubt anyone is cool with him leading an entire country whether it be us or the protagonists

Such a hype chapter omggg Nineeee. I hope Migen doesnt get some stupid redemption arc or smth, screw him fr

Dex-chan lover
ATLAST WE KINDA SEE THIS COMING THE TRIGGER WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR,FOR NINE TO AWAKE HIS POWERS.
YESSS K NINE!!!!KILL THAT MADERFUCKER!!!!! FINISH HIM!!!!!!!

WE JUST SAW NINE'S WRATH ,NOW LET'S WAIT TIL WE SEE YURI'S WILD APESHIT REACTION!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This is the moment he knew.he.fucked.up.
At the end of the day.mel is the real mvp who beated him!!!

Dex-chan lover
MY BOY AWAKENED

I gotta say I'm so grateful I didn't get left hanging on the previous chapter.

Yuri, why dont you "awakening" too? So, your love is not strong like Nine, you just missed your chance to prove it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread