Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

I don't know how to feel! I want Migen dead. I love Nine getting an awakening. But on the other hand, I want Nine to incapacitate his brother only for Nine's mental health because he'd be devastated later that he killed Migen. This next few weeks until the next update is gonna be tough 😣

Aggregator gang
If you awoke, just kill him already so Yuri can heal Melissa, stop wasting time when she's bleeding out on the floor...

Yeah, based on the story, Migen will die, everyone want it too, but i doubt it, its so wrong on this kind of manhwa. I think Migen will stay alive, cause the author will creat some excuses for it. Maybe Yuri will stand up and save Melissa. All happy.

Contributor
Rather than dying if Migen is left unconcious from blood restriction to the brain will that be enough to weaken or break the barrier enclosing Yuri?

Nine! Stop talking and just snap his neck off already! Melissa's bleeding out on the floor dammit...

As awful as it is, I'm pretty sure Nine is going to have to kill Migen. After all, Melissa did get a good hit on him, thus poisoning him with human magic that will inevitably kill him slowly and painfully. Snapping Migen's neck at this point is a mercy kill.

Users who are viewing this thread