Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Should have cut out Bad Guy's tongue, you know, as poetic justice and all that ...

Does the douchebag werewolf have a crush? Is his ego being inflated by his foolish imagination? Break him please.😊

INSTRUCTOR MELISSA YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

also, if she could use the sword to free yuri, why didn't she do so in the beginning? plot? amount of power needed? didn't realize that she could do it at first?

At the rate this is going, there's nothing stopping Melissa from dethroning that idiot prince and taking over the kingdom herself. I mean, that's for everyone's good, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Just guessing, but everyone in the comments:
"Hahaha, dog trainning, be happy you get to live"
Also everyone here:
"She could hit me too"

Dex-chan lover
Yall idk what this series has done to me because Nine's crying face has become so much my type that when I read anything else and there isn't a character who cries I lose interest help me-

hahahahahahajaaAaAaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

xD oh melissa I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
she's going to subject them both to dog training isn't she? xD

i'm glad nine didn't have to kill his brother. i knew he was going to go through the 'awakening' or whatever but it's great that he didn't lose his mind and that brat migen is still alive.

...i wonder if melissa will 'train' migen brutally enough for him to fall in love with her too :D and lol at jack (the red head brat's name is jack right?) and his delusions that melissa actually wants him just because he's falling for her :D

amazing chapter, as always. i laughed all the way through it.

GooOOOOO Instructor Melissa punish the bad students πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Your the best Teacher 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 BTW THANK YOU MUCH FOR THE UPDATE. I cannot wait till your next update. I hope it will soOOOOOOOOOnnnnnnnnn πŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Glasses Melissa is best Melissa.

I’m going to petition the artist to only draw Melissa in pants, riding boots and glasses from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread