Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
epic_lulz.png

Fed-Kun's army
Man I love the whole main cast!
Melissa looks good in anything (the details on those glasses)
Crying Yuri still looks beautiful
Puppy Nine so loyal
And can't forget Yona, likes money as much as Melissa (dat smile)

Great job artist!

Awww what a good chapter! We got the best of both worlds. We got Nines going all out feral wolf to defend his love. But also Melissa stopping him so he didn't have to kill his own brother. His crying face was so adorable.

Yuri's too. She must feel so guilty for wishing for the story to change, since Melissa got hurt.

Their both so precious. I can't pick a favorite. Hopefully they'll both end up with Melissa in a healthy polygamy relationship. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

God Melissa looks so good in that instructor uniform and glasses. 😍

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Thank you for the translation! :D This is one of my absolute favourite series on MangaDex. Im so excited to read more about Melissa and her bumpkins! I love that the author takes a feminist approach to issues prevalent in other reverse harem stories.

Such a fantastic story. Yuri is gonna he freaking out that the main plot finally veered completely off course.

Double-page supporter
HAHAHAHDHAHDHSF i mean isn't Melissa in glasses and instructor uniform even better, Jack? wwwwww

Thanks for the update!

That you're priority line is a reminder that Melissa has two hands and she can take both Yuri and Nine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm still not sure about Yona's route since it's the most expensive and most capitalism friendly lol

Can anyone who read the novel throw me some spoilers? What will Melissa use Jack and Migen for? Is the country going into war somewhere in the future? Jack is a delusional himbo. I don't know if he'll be useful for Melissa.

Users who are viewing this thread