Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

The brown hair suits him. It gives him a more mellowed down look. I hate him, but I can't help but like the change in style.

I literally cannot see a difference in the hair - it just looks like he's in the sun now ?? I always thought his hair was just a dark brown tbh,,

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for all the updates. This is the best isekai manhwa out right now imo. So funny 😂

I was gonna say that Melissa might be making a mistake about not seeing that even they could change, like, just like how the male harem are set in their ways, maybe Melissa is being short sighted and doing the same. But, considering how there’s a force imposing its will on the characters, she’s probably right,

I FEEL BAD FOR HIM BUT HE KINDA DESERVES IT 😭. I really hope he's being sincere, I want to become a better person (of course I won't want to fully forgive him, cheating is unforgivable but I do want him to learn and grow). ALSO JAKEEE POOR GUY

People need to calm down. Prince is not the one wrong here. I think people forgot melissa went to a novel world not another real world. Everything is just a made up story where it happens to be that prince is a jerk. Like even previous Melissa's behaviour is weird being so clingy to the prince. And remeber the chaoter where Yuri gets locked she is the only one that knows they are just puppets but just give up until our melissa comes and starts shaking things up so blame the author of the book where melissa read before going there herself.

Very happy that Melissa isn't instantly accepting the Prince. He's made good progress and at least realizes that he's done wrong, and he should be praised for that, but he's got a long ways to go. And yes, he did screw up majorly with her, and he deserves to have her see him the way she does.

He's legitimately a good charactee because, like many bad people irl, he sees himself as a good person. He's upset because he's being considered bad by someone he knows, which doesn't fit his self image.

lmao i just thought he grew out his hair or he didn't style it the way he usually did since part of it was slicked back before

I hope the mc never forgive that jerk and find other who shows his love for her since the beginning, like, the servant( I don't remember the name) the blue haired one

Redemption arc for Yuri's harem is happening I guess(except peacock. He went poof from the storyline lmao).
I went ???? at Melissa saying he dyed hid hair too. Hahaha.

damn why am i alrdy swooning for the prince

ughh i hate myself (but handsome guy with sad teary face is just 🤤)

He looks like a whole different person. What're y'all talking about? When he first got shown in this chapter I was like "Who tf is that? Did I miss something?" but then Melissa said "Your highness?" and I said "Oh ok. Wtf happened why does he look so different?" AND THEN he said "I dyed my hair" I said "Makes sense now." I don't know how you guys don't see it honestly. Man look like a whole nother person.

Well... I'm with her he just needs to stop and give the dam cancellation already, I mean is chapter 57 boy, stop!!!

Melissa has definitely taken Yuri’s place as the FL in the story. Now I’m just waiting for her to find out.

No no no, I shouldn't. I love character development and redemption arc if executed correctly and not out of the blue, but I shouldn't just start forgiving Ian immediately buuuut- teary handsome boi trying to mend his ways- him actually putting an effort to do better- staph! I'm weak, don't look so pitiful, damnit!

Users who are viewing this thread