Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Poor Ian. But you reap what you sow. So if you want her to at least see you in a neutral view, isn't it obvious that you should work harder?

Although I admit that you had taken the steps to the right direction. I guess your citizens will have less worries about their future 😊

I do feel bad for Ian but at the same time what he did was so fu*ked up. I mean yikes he was such an as*
Good to see some character development tho and hopefully a redemption arc. But I don't want Melissa to just come and accept him as her fiance again. Maybe see him in a better light but I still don't want her to end up with him yk

Fed-Kun's army
It was really obvious to me though? I didn't recognise the prince at first and when it was revealed he dyed his hair I was like oh makes sense since his hair was previously black

literally nothing gives me more joy in that even if a character gets a redemption arc we still don't give in muahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Okay about the hair thing xD he has the black with maroon/reddish tint as his original hair.

He dyed it to a more brown color possibly without bleaching when you just splatter a lighter color on a dark color hair the dye will not set in the hair (happened to me once before when I dyed my hair)

what will happen is when you are in an area with light and is bright like the sun you will see the dye color, in here the shade of light brown is noticable but when you are indoors with not much of light it will be darker and the dye will not be noticable :D
it's like with the people who dye their hair dark blue in a brunette at first glance you will not notice that they dyed their hair but when light hits you will see the shade of blue :3

“My good opinion once lost is lost forever” - a certain prideful man

Yet greatly applicable to this chapter

The though Ike all for redemption arcs (especially when there fo future rulers: at that point it’s self-preservation)

I'm afraid both of the MLs are going to fall or already did fall in love with Melissa 😅😅😅

Ian screwed up and he shouldn't expect to get back together with her ever. However, if he works hard enough... then MAYBE forgiveness can at least be earned. If he becomes a competent ruler who does his best to promote the prosperity of the Empire and to protect it from it's enemies then he will deserve respect.

Dex-chan lover
At the very least, homeboy finally realized just how much of a bastard he was.

Users who are viewing this thread