Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

NOOOO it's in Hiatus now ☹️, And Jakkeeee whys he so cute ahhhh. Anyways THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION

Dex-chan lover
Tysm for the update!
I thought the strawberries were blushing at first but it's just the random effect drawings. Smh

Group Leader
okay now let's wait for the next upda—
"season 1 is over"
wait what
excuse m...?

Dex-chan lover
@Flowerthinking Yes! So glad I wasn't the only one to catch that reference. XD

It looks like Jake has suddenly grown a sister complex. And who is the owner of the glowy feet at the end of the chapter??

Fed-Kun's army
Glad to see Ian not being a cunt, still think he should give up any chance of romance, and focus on becoming a good ruler, but persuing a friendship with the most powerful person in his future kingdom is probably a good decision.

i was today year's old when i learned that hyuna's "red" references a children's song(;^ω^)
also, this is a very understandable redemption. not just a "because they're MLs" redemption. they were asses, but in some ways it wasn't their fault- nobody taught them otherwise (it's been a while but society really really enabled Ian's behavior, Jake is a young kid who's really rich, etc)
The only truly mortally irredeemable character I think is Migen, buuuuuut if he gets a redemption, then I'm just gonna have to say "well i mean the god of this world made him act this illogically, so like, maybe"

Is this gonna turn into ‘villainess makes capture targets fall in love w her’ like bakarina and a bunch of other mangas
Im mean im not opposed to it but i feel like its a bit overdone
We’re already seeing jake acting tsun and ian being shy and nervous around her and idk if jack, peacock or even migen are next on the chopping block

thank you!!
anyway 3 months is a bit too- JKAJSKJSKDK
i was looking forward for the male lead(s) to change ther behaviour tho😭😭😭😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
what if that's the real Melissa Podebrat all along that wants to take her body back, now that she got a good life. oof-

Anyway, is this story going to have reverse harem tag? Are the ML are also controlled by whatever that keeps Yuri hearing things. I don't think this is gonna be typical bakarina. The author could do better than those cliches.

That Saint Tail reference!!! I don't know why it says Arsene Lupin but that's definitely Saint Tail drawn lol.

Users who are viewing this thread