Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

A Kaitou St. Tail reference!! Wow I'd never imagine seeing that series referenced in the manhwa of all things haha.

Dex-chan lover
Low-key Ian does actually look more mature.

I don't know how am I gonna survive the beginning of the semester without my dosis of Melissa.

Anyway, thanks you so much for the fantastic job you guys have been putting on this scans. You are awesome!

Pretty sure the reason behind why Ian and Jake are fighting *is* Melissa’s business more than she knows. Lol.

Thank you for the update 💗

Looking forward to Season 2!

I love this chapter, their sibling relationship is so cute. Jake was jealous of Ian for hogging all Melissas attention 🤣, maybe all his brooding was to keep Melissas attention all to himself.

Group Leader
I understand Ian changes, but wtf Jake???? Why he suddenly become a siscon? if Melissa realize it, I'm betting she'll be 100% confused too.

Dex-chan lover
AW SEE EVERYONE CHANGED

I like shy Ian so much, though somehow their personalities are getting out of the system/getting resetted?

Dex-chan lover
Welp, see you folks in three months before we get more Melissa and Lupin Jake.

Seriously, so cute with the balloons and... I'd say gun pointing at the face but that would sound weird.

SEE, this is how u get a villainess isekai story done 😤 Don’t just have them become interested in the villainess for no reason in the first 5 chapters. Now if u excuse me I will go reread this

Is Jake secretly an m??? Lmao, the way he turned siscon after seeing Melissa being a scary boss for a whole season is goddamn funny 🤣

Thank you for the hard work and see you in 3 months~!

This chapter said: ✨character development✨
Also kinda wondering about peacock😤 he’s gonna cause some type of drama right

Anyway I’m sooo sad the wait is three months but it’s kind of worth it for this series. I LOVE THIS SERIES 10/10.

Looking forward to season 2😌

Fed-Kun's army
larry.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread