Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

Woah. Jake and the Prince sure is influenced by Melissa. <3

And what is that spirit? Will the real Melissa return?? :OO

Nooooo 3 months will feel like a whole ass year 😭😭😭 tysm for the constant updates, you guys are angels!

The end was eerie, but tbh I don't really expect big angsty arcs on this title.

"The apples in this world are so red and pretty too"... and weirdly angular... xD

@Liu: Right? The wait will be pretty painful. Both are among my favourite webcomics, too... Well, at least I Became a Maid in a TL Novel has just began its second season and I don't think there are any breaks planned for Emperor and the Female Knight.

Edit: Nvm, Emperor and the Female Knight is on break as well. ;_;

Contributor
Lively spirit? Did... did the author just pun in the season closer? There's literally a ghostly figure watching her outside her window...

Double-page supporter
Oops, the VN god decided to switch modes.
Sorry Melissa, you're the protagonist of all these romances now.

...what if they behaved that way because of that "thing" that keeps Yuri following the plot of the story? And now they decided to break free from that and they're showing their real personalities?

Three months......... 😓

3... months... T^T
and, that's the spirit or whatever Harem God that follows Yuri right? idk if its a good thing or not lol

Tch. I tought it was cool that female mc being "cool" & "manly". But this world is really a reverse world. Even the man is so "dainty" & "girlish".

Fed-Kun's army
Like Melissa, I am rather scared of their sudden changes. Are the changes natural, or are they in fact being influenced by the god of that world? It has been implied that the world seems to follow a certain script, with Yuri being the female lead, but now perhaps that role is coming to Melissa, hence the sudden favorabilty from the male leads.

It is actually somewhat creepy to see someone change suddenly.

damn on break for 3 months and the last chapter before the break are filled with ian and jake

kay its kind of fun seeing how they're trying to changes and actually respectful of melissa

but if it were going to go on break, i'd rather see more melissa with yuri and nine afterall

I thin they became “free” when Melissa changed the course of events enough, so now they are not bound by their mold and, like normal people, they reflect on their actions and repent.

Users who are viewing this thread