Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

AWE damn, no nine at all and it's the end of the season! Now I have to wait a whole three months, oh the cruelty...

Awwww damn 3 months break? Although the authors and team need it. Thanks to the translation teams for your hard work! I busted out laughing when I saw you guys put "yeeted" into the translations 😂

What's with that spirit? A new enemy or a comrade? Anyways, 3 months?! Wow that's a looooongggg wait🤣 tho I can endure that lol

Dex-chan lover
Ian's got his development and Jake has become a siscon... nice ending of season 1

Ah and the character change in Ian was expected, it wasn't too out of the blue since we did see his behaviour change slightly before and his hesitations. But Jake I felt was a bit abrupt, seems like they shoved that in just so we simultaneously hit the "yay male leads change" point

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the ghost the thing who was with Yuri during her capture ? And all the male lead are now kind to her because she somehow took the place of female lead in this universe, the ghost probably having something to do with this

Thank you for the chapter & translation until now ☺️😍❤️

I can't wait for the second season :)

Yo, what if the force that makes all these men go after Yuri is forcing them to go after Melissa now. The fuck. I don't believe in the changes that these boys went through. I'm still hella sus unless they stay this way for a little more.

huuh so now all the original ML will start fawning over melissa like in every other isekai?? this got a weird turn, especially since the bro changed wayy too abruptly

thanks a lot for the update!! ahh see yall in three months, i really want to know who the ghost is...

I can't get over how out of place that apple is because it's too realistic lmaoo

Dex-chan lover
I'd say this is the start of the "fixing the guys" arc. And I expect it to be annoying shit.

Aww I’m sad the season is ending, but I’m glad the author gets a break and u guys do! Tysm for translating this amazing series :) u all do so much and I can’t wait for the next season ! also wtf lol why is everyone suddenly changing and becoming nicer to her 😂I wonder if the storyline is starting to make her as the main character..

Users who are viewing this thread