Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

Wow I really love Ian and Jake character development these past few chapters! Whatever it is floating outside Melissa's room better not mess up anything istg

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAHHHHHH HE CALLED HER NOONA THATS SO CUTE I feel like now the author’s gonna try and make Melissa the protagonist since Yuri “escaped” their clutches that’s why the male leads ar suddenly all good to her

Fed-Kun's army
That better not be the spirit of the original body owner! Anything but that drama! I don't even mind if it's the spirit of some cliché ancient God just not the original one

@Akera93 I doubt is the original Melissa. There was a chapter in which MC ended in coma and interacted with a young Melissa that seemed to be the original and gave her her blessings.

That's the author/plot god right??? It seems similar to the one talking to Yuri in the cage.

That was a good season 1. Thanks for all the hard work!

@steamedtoast
I had the same impression. The balloons, the pose, the eyes, everything looked like Kaito Saint Tail (Iol, this author).

Btw, thanks to Romee and the Saving your tooches team for all the hard work ❤️

58 CHAPTERS LATER AND ONLY NOW IS SEASON 1 DONE?! UGH WE LOVEEEEE A LONG SEASON! geez what a good chapter I am excited to see the HAREM next season!!!!

Probably Yuri spying on her. Or the spirit that was with Yuri, when Yuri was trapped in the box made of magic.

Ohhh I should apply for art stuff sweet! Jake is cute when he acts like an actual little brother!

FINALLY I KNOW WHAT CHERRYPICKING MEANS! My APUSH teacher had me so confused. Also I can't believe the break is a whole 3 months, I love reading this series😢 Thx for the chapter

Jake is a hidden gem❤️ tsundere brothaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Thank you for the translation!!!! ❤️😘♥️💜💙💜💙♥️❤️❤️♥️💜💙♥️❤️

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAHHHHHHH
well, thank you for your hard work!!! And i guess I'll see you guys again for this work in 3 months.. XD

Users who are viewing this thread