Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

IS SHE BECOMING WHAT YURI IS? THE MAIN HEROINE!?

Just look at how the main male leads are acting towards her and the ghost(?)

QMWHATA

someone help me, im a bit slow and it's been a while since ive caught up... but is nine referred to as jake? is jake his birth name?

@ursa22 they dont change, still thrash, the system (that ghost floating thing with Yuri) changed them, maybe for new heroine xD

@CongNong I actually doubt that the system would help Melissa or even change the storyline for her when until now it was completely against unnatural changes plus the system made Yuri live through the hell like story multiple times acting like all characters are just puppets except for Yuri . So why would the system change all of sudden? That's even weirder than these stupid dudes finally gaining a conscience (at least from how I see it)

@uMoonlight ohhh i see. I don't remember but thank you for clarifying it... it's a bit rough to remember things when I only read so late at night lol

newwww season, can't wait for new twist and comedy .

Thank you so much Saving your tooches since 2k19 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is peacock man gonna change too?! :O

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING!!!!!! SEE YOU WHEN THE NEXT SEASON COMES OUT ^^

Thank you for all your hard work!! <3

it's amazing how jake could turn out to be such a caring young brother, i hope both him and the prince continue on the path of improvement ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread