Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

Double-page supporter
I never thought about strawberries on a skewer but it makes so much sense !!!

What a great ride! This has become my second favorite fictional work in any medium ever. Can't wait for more of best girl Mel.

Oh boy it's that the god/ghost that followed Yuri around? It is because of this that now the focus of the male leads it shifted toward Melissa and they're being nice to her? Does the god want to trap Melissa in the role of the "heroine",,,,

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter Lot of things are coming back in the summer I'm looking forward to it.

I think that doing this after that drama filled past arc is perfect--it means that both characters had plenty of time alone to self reflect and grow. While Melissa was off doing things with the werewolves, everyone else was doing their own thing as well.

A break nowadays is not bad, oh dear I expected the prince behavior but not the little brother, I love this.

Contributor
I thought I saw something about a 3 mo hiatus coming up... Must've been hallucinating... I hope

is it because that melissa has changed major events that characters are finally able to break their stereotypical fate/personalities or is this genuine growth?? im gonna miss mel roasting the boys lol

AND AWWW SEASON BREAK 😭😭 cries but thank you for the translation team!!

I'm gonna miss Melissa roasting the boys too. But I don't dislike this new development. Thanks so much Toochies for all your hard work in uploading this stuff for us 🙂

Fed-Kun's army
I have a feeling that the weird deity that was with Yuri is now trying to make Melissa the new protagonist but that's just me...

I hoping for that season 2 to come freshly and amazing as the season 1~ Thank scan for this incredible job :D

Im so joinning the discord cuz im bored

Also jake and idk the fuc the prince's name is , are getting character development lol

They're trying to be nice or just pity melissa or somn i dont know i just woke up this morning my brain wont work ARGH

S1 is out cant wait for S2

For a minute there I thought that maybe the male leads were finally able to think for themselves, but it looks like that spirit/ghost/whatever (of the novel?) is still manipulating them. In spite of how shitty they've been, I kinda pity them if they're unable to break free from the plot just like Yuri; it must suck if they've been going through these motions over and over just like her.

I had a good long laugh at Jake drawn in the style of Kaitou Saint Tail, complete with the balloons; wasn't expecting that. 😆 I guess the artist is around my age and used to watch it as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread