Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

I’m glad these men are changing and self-reflecting on their past actions. I feel like the story had them forced to do what they did kinda how Yuri was being forced to play her part even though she didn’t want to, but she was self aware of what was controlling the world and looks like this isn’t the first time the story played out. So now the rest of the characters are being changed by our MC and deriving from the original plot, and I like how it took time for them to change, slowly bc it feels more natural that way. Anyway I like the change, still support the cancellation of their engagement bc we can forgive but not forget, would like them to be friends but nothing more.

Group Leader
@ChiChidi it seems so. in the end of the chapter the spirit it's there, so now i guess the new season will be about this time about how clingy these mls would be around melissa

WOAH NICE!
I didn't expect a season 2 from this, I am over the moon!!!

I can understand the prince changing but the brother seems a bit of a reach. He just gets told to stop stalking a woman and he's suddenly blushing like a japanese highschool anime girl after previously moping around about his gun.

I also don't get how Yuri acts like she doesn't know what is happening when she's already previously resigned to the fact that everything is premediated. Like she gets surprised/unassuming when she gets approached by the guys yet she knows it's going to happen. ???

omggg jakeee aww he's changing! love to see it. <3

also fucking run the crazy ass spirit is here, you jinxed it.

can't believe ill have to wait months for season 2 </3 welp. it was a crazy ride, i enjoyed it.

I think the spirit follows the MC 😞 it might chose our MC is the heroin of the story

Did little brother just... interrupt on the Prince and his Sister when he heard her mutters and getting along? lol.
Melissa is definitely a good influence, I hope all of them will get a well executed character development and become better person.

jake is dang lucky that all he got was a few slpa from melissa, gosh who knows what would have happened if there were guards around and he pointed his gun at the PRINCE

@Naniii It's part of the character she was supposed to play, I think. She's not actually surprised (and was probably having a wild internal monologue while at it) but she has to be? Because that's what was written in the book about her reaction. I assume she never really had freedom to say or do things until this round where the MC has derailed the plot into oblivion. Nonetheless, the MC is a completely new element in a never ending repitition, so Yuri is both hopeful and cautious at the same time.

dang... I just binge read this in a day and it was AWESOME.
Super funny and unique MC who doesn't give a crap about anything and just does whatever she wants
also really nice that all the ml's are changing for the better, I actually didn't expect that to happen and thought they would just get trashed on and disappear from the story

Users who are viewing this thread