Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I have never seen a Villainess MC genuinely plan to assassinate royalty before now and I am here for it

I laughed wayyyy too hard at her assasination plan, legit laughed for maybe a good five minutes that my throat, cheeks, and jaw hurt, ended up having ragged breathing and coughing. And all the while i think i sounded like a goose when i took in deep breaths.

And since my bedroom door is opened, i laughed so hard and so long that my parents downstairs asked me what's going on and as I laugh, i answered, "no-nothing." Then proceed to try to hold in my laugh a little bit but u scroll down and ended up laughing some more.

I love this.

I want to see more story but all we see is her talking to herself like bruh, shits kinda boring she spent 2 chapters to reply a question

Dex-chan lover
"i'm pretty tall myself" standing at a WHOPPING 168cm, 5'5". asians are so tiny lol

Dex-chan lover
She hasn't got the means to have a prince assassinated. In fact I doubt she could get anyone at all assassinated. If she tried, she would either get ignored or blackmailed, without anyone dying. Or she would get kidnapped for ransom when she tried to approach shady people. I don't believe she has anyone she could use as a proxy to meet with those people. It's remotely possible she would know the indentity of suitable underworld people from her original novel knowledge, but she obviously doesn't have an esblished connection to such characters.

She could do the murdering on her own rather easily since she can meet the prince privately, but the risk of getting caught would be high indeed, unless she managed to both plan and perform the deed exceptionally.

Users who are viewing this thread