Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I'm glad she reached the one and only correct conclusion: The crown prince must die a painful death.
Now let's move onto the next stage and have him assassinated ASAP.

168cm is tall, just not by modern western standards. It was actually the normal height for a men during the Victorian era.

Just smile at the Crown Prince like you did at the coachman and you'll get your divorce as soon as he's done peeing his pants. 😆

Melissa's murder-faces crack me up every time! And ugh, I wish she could dump that shitty prince asap...

Aggregator gang
Yeah, whenever character says about stiff neck, I am suspicious whether the author actually had this kind of thing. Being a shortie just means that you have to move your eyes higher.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the expressions. Reminds me of Miss Not-So Sidekick.

@Dudley I'm short and honestly, it does get tiring to the neck when up close to a tall person. The distance she was standing from her dad required her to tilt her head. So if they talked from that distance for a long period of time, it would hurt.

@ZeroR3

i dont know what kind of heads youre talking about, but a 10cm tall head is nothing short of a freak unless youre a baby.
duke is definitely at least 190cm

Contributor
"I should just assassinate him, really. It's for the good of the country."

...I fucking love this gal. XD

I approve of this assassination idea. I approve. I will write fanfic if I need to. Kill this scum. He needs to realize his mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread