Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
even if he's socially inept father who loves his daughter he's still a bad one.

oooh that a very social awkward daddy, he's trying so hard! Kinda cute. Still really sad that he fucked up so much.

....I think he's not as bad as she thinks he is.....? Maybe he was reaaaaaaaaally awkward as how to treat his own daughter?

But, who am I to say anything?: I'm a person who holds grudges for a long, long time

Yes, your daughter is a girl so obvious she likes pink, candy and cake..how stereotypical.
To his credit I think the dad is trying.....
but it's so sexist lol

Fed-Kun's army
omg lol I think he just didn't know how to treat his daughter. He looks absolutely clueless from what I can tell. That's sweet though- somewhat. It's funny that she can't tell though. She's so guarded. xD

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is it sexist to use the ones with higher physical strength as the ones putting themselves in harm ways while the ones with lesser physical strength as being the support?
What?
I always thought as it just being logical...

I feel Bad for dad. its not that she a Girl its that she him. as a reincarnate I think strangely more so..Maybe its not soul transference but reincarnation and she Just woke up.. Ether way she clearly her Fathers Child.

Supporter
Ah... so male gamers are just engrossed in immersion, that's why they are so sexist...
Woop woop woop woop woop. (sorta kidding, don't @ me)

Dex-chan lover
this dad's a tsun! definitely trying his best to please his daughter

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the dad is actually a tsundere, at least not in the beginning. He probably thought she was weak/fragile unlike boys that are "tougher", so he probably didn't know how to interact with her. That still makes him kind of a jerk. Do you know how important is childhood for an individual? Receiving no love or care from people you love breaks you, all the more if you are just a child. Then you end up with all sorts of issues, just because you parents were fucking idiots + cowards, so they never tried to have a relationship with you...

Users who are viewing this thread