Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@spandxltd
That would imply that the warrior can use/receive magic, which we were told not everyone can do and some people can't have magic used on them without negative consequences, and even then magic is a force amplifier making such that increasing the strenght of someone that is already strong be more effective than a weaker one.

While I understand that magic is used to make sense of having female warriors be as strong as male warriors in these kind of story it still don't undemine the point of being more logical having the physically weaker one in the safer position and even without that it is still the logical choice to have females be the ones in the more protected position even if just for biological reasons.

She complain about stereotips in MEDIEVAL socium? Seriously? This is what happenig when author dont know history of the past ages well and try to apply modern rules on the medieval (or medieval-like) stories/society.

Anyway why all from her family acting like they eat some mushrooms?

The father is so cute. Hahaha, it’s nice that he actually cares about her, despite his social awkwardness. Omg, she thought the tea was poisonous lmao 🤣
I’m dying.

The bitch complains about stereotypes and then follow them herself. Seems like the father is actually a doting parent but because of his scary face he have got bad reputation.

I don't think the dad is actually a tsundere, at least not in the beginning. He probably thought she was weak/fragile unlike boys that are "tougher", so he probably didn't know how to interact with her.
@Senros for me it looks like his is self-conscious of his gaze and he tried to avoid scaring his daughter when she was a kid. Now that she is grown-up and has the scary gaze of her own he went all in.

so dad actually...loves his daughter and wants to pamper, but has NO IDEA how to do so, thats kinda cute

Why do I feel like her dad is just an idiotic dotting father who is socially inept and doesn't know how to handle showing affection to his daughter....

did she not read the whole book or like the author had just kept the father's true intention hidden from the reader.

Fed-Kun's army
since the first time i saw her father i always had a feeling this guy definitely dotes on her, idk if she sucks at reading the novel or the author just never mentioned the father in the novel and she just assumed he hates her. whatever it is, this is some shonen romcom level misunderstanding

Pretty sure the dad's just bad at communicating and his scary face doesn't help him either. So even the original Melissa didn't notice all the stuff he tries to do to show his affection.

Fed-Kun's army
man......the Villainess is just pitiful
i mean she's a bitch but....she's a pitiful bitch .-.

anyway....her dad is...yeah he's just bad at communicating with his own daughter...i mean a son is simple but raising a daughter? that require another strategy xD

Dad just went from biggest jerk to #1 Best Awkward Softie in one chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread