Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

I'm laughing crying for the poor father hahaha

I hope she doesn't get distracted and say outright she wants to break the engagement

I would have ignored his ass and kept going my conversation. I have brothers too and giving them knowledge of their existence is a bad move girl. Just ignore and move on.

Okay, so no romantic interest in this? I wouldn't be surprised if the brother is like an extreme tsundere though. Very excited for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone realize we're STILL in the flashback that started right after chapter 1? :D yea, this has all happened prior to where we start the story, far as I can tell.

Btw, if you want proof, chapter 1 she's tried breaking off the engagement 10+ times, she's already met Yuri, etc.

Taliking back to father after long yime gives fells
I talked to my father afther 15 days yesterday and it hits the feel

Aggregator gang
Tbf, if the youngest isn't being annoying to the rest of the family they aren't doing their "jobs". True family always finds a way to irritate each other 😂😂😂

This is cute and all but... I need. Need. NEED. For them to stop interrupting her so she can call off the engagement!!

Dex-chan lover
Lol XD and the conversation goes nowhere once again
She should just shout 'I want to break up with the prince!' Everything else be damned
Many thanks

I think he's the cutest out of the other 4 guys. Too bad all he's got are good looks. Perhaps a siscon is in the future? Lol!

Contributor
@SummerK

Okay, so no romantic interest in this? I wouldn't be surprised if the brother is like an extreme tsundere though. Very excited for the next chapter.

The romantic interest is the blue hair guy. But first, we will probably see the 4 trash guys before we see him or Yuri (or more of Mc lazy Maid, my favorite character).

Users who are viewing this thread