Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

yep... all insane. i am surprised the villainness didn't have a worst end in the novel.

Ok. No compains anymore. They completly insane. Even heroine from modern time.

Sooooo, they're all insane and put all the fault for their behavior on Melissa's shoulder... That's actually not different from reality.

Daddy sad! 😥 It appears everyone in this story except the MC is a moron. That's weirdly refreshing, as the story doesn't take itself too seriously. Hope it stays that way.

SHE. JUST. WANT. TO. BREAK. OFF. HER. ENGAGEMENT. PLEASE LET HER TALK GUYS 😂😂😭😭😂

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to dislike the MC. Not only if she utterly powerfless, apparently, so she basically has no prospects aside from relying on others, but it's annoying how she keeps saying a million words in her mind but barely gets anything out of her mouth. It's so pointless. Just look at this whole arc so far: we have had a hundred of those square thought boxes where the MC is pondering, lamenting, planning, badmoughting, and everything else, but she still couldn't tell her father what she wanted to tell. When the brother appeared, she's still unable to say anything that matters.

It hasn't been any different so far with any other characters. With the prince she was able to say, after a looooooong time of watching him fool with another woman, that she wants a divorce, but in the end she achieved exactly nothing.

I more or less suspect this whole series will be like this, the MC endless thinking about things, but never getting anything done.

I'm better off dropping this. There obviously was some hype and a high score, but this ain't for me.

Users who are viewing this thread