Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
It's starting to annoy me a lot. She sometimes seem really strong but she sometimes she's just a doormat. :s

Dex-chan lover
its was interesting at first but the story stays in her head too much... give a little more voice to the other characters pls lmao

Holy railroading DM. The past two times the MC has tried to break the old plot, something interrupts and ruins it all.

Again, the Dad is the Best Boi. Nothing can change my mind. It's the Truth.

Fed-Kun's army
He made father cry, he should be thrown to cell paved with lego blocks with bare legs.

Aggregator gang
The dad is, a scumbag. He has 0% interest to her daughter while having a 1000% favoritism to his son. He literally listen to every single thing that his son said to the point of idiotacy while forgeting the existence of his daughter. He isnt a father to his daughter but a simple stranger in the same house and .

Fed-Kun's army
Ah... well her behaviour is understandable since she got treated like that for years... but.. still....

I dnt really think the father prepared those trying to impress or loving his daughter back with good intentions like previous episodes

The reason jst bcs he followed his sons talks jst to make the daughter irritated.. Loll what a scumbag male in that house

Literally all male characters here so far have shitty personality hahaha

Dex-chan lover
At least until now this probably should be called "Beware of the Shit Male Leads"

Dex-chan lover
I'm still thinking Dad probs just didn't know what to do, so asked the son for help for what would make the daughter happy. Reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread