Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Just tell him already that you want to break off the engagement! At this point, we will reach chapter 50 and you are still engaged to the cheating bastard. JfC

There's never any plot development because the entire chapter is her narrating in her head 😂

Aggregator gang
I love this so much XD
Lol, I hope Jake at least has a good reason for hating her. I can't wait to find out what it is!!

Dex-chan lover
@AaniK You do realize everything that's going on inside her head is wrong, right? Except what's related to the prince, of course

hey so did we ll forget that her dad kinda neglected her existence now that he’s made a pitiful crying face after being nagged at by her equally kinda jerk brother? it’s kinda satisfying that she’s not a good two shoes mc and is willing to go o for revenge on shit characters like the MC from cheating men must die lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm losing hope guys I checked the raws and the heroine IS stupid. She can't think straight, always acts on emotions and all of her brilliant ideas stays in her mind, never applied in reality, only does scary faces as she is having delusions... lower your expectations to avoid disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread