Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

So far, the only one I hate in this manhwa is the Crown Prince. And I still can't even understand how he is the crown prince (unless he is the only prince... which if course there's no other choice then). I don't have any problems with this family lol. They're just a mess of awkward misunderstandings.

everything’s happening so fast but also not happening at all???!

anyways thank you for the chapter!!

Aggregator gang
Honestly, his brother like someone said, may not like his family but still thinks of them, it's just he doesn't seem to realize that his sister was jealous of him and his relationship with their dad, and he's the kind of moron who blames her for the prince constantly cheating on her...and he's a stalker, but he isn't exactly coming in to kill his family.

I am pretty sure, though, that he is only at the house because the prince demanded him to go there and tell his sister not to break their engagement and remind her that she loves the prince, and the brother may just be annoyed at having to do this, probably because he is certain this is just another stupid tantrum from his sister.

lmaoo i really liked this particulat panel:
ddv7kmt-0e82115a-c05c-4bd0-a8a9-887fceb4d511.jpg

Hope he turns out to be a good person though, not like that asshole prince
Or who knows?
Maybe everyone will change to be better ppl at the end of this series xD

Lol, never have i read a manga where i grow such anxieties and impatience.
On those rare moments when she gets the chance to speak, she won't use this chance to break of the engagement, but instead says something rather unimportant.
This is like a nightmare, where you can't do something specific even when it is right under your nose😂

Fed-Kun's army
I liked it at first but it's the 8th chapter and there isn't any likeable character yet. And the MC don't do much either. She tries to annul her engagement yes but aside for that she goes with it when the crown prince make it look like she was the one who threw the ashtray on the girl when she has nothing to do with it and it look like she is just gonna play nice whit the brother looking at how she tries to smile at him at the end of this chapter. For now she is very passive and it's pretty annoying imo. And also I wonder if she will have some love interest in the future and what they will look like since all the love interest of the original novel seems pretty bad.Usually I with the fiance but here he is just so trashy that I just don't want to see him much anymore so I don't really know what will happen next and what to think about the current development.
So yeah I think I will put that on hold for sometimes if the next chapter don't bring anything new.

Zmk

Lol the duke looking like a puppy
And the son "rapping" 🤣

@Mivas I mean of course she's being passive, she doesn't have magic and she's not a genius, she most likely doesn't know any form of martial arts/boxing/physical sport well enough to use it against the people she needs out of her life. What do you expect her to do? Thrown things at them till the walk out? Scream at the top of her lungs until they run away in fear for her eardrums? Oh or maybe you expect her to scheme and somehow humiliate everyone that's against her in the instant she has a conflict because that's how a protagonist/antagonist should be right?

The only thing she can do right now is try to get her engagement annulled and keep her distance from the characters since they're so shitty and that's exactly what she's trying to do. When she went to the prince to let him know about it she got blamed for something she didn't do but how could she have prevented the misunderstanding given her past?

When she was trying to talk to her father random stuff kept happening that she tried to deal with in the best way she knew of, should she have just pushed her violently dangerous brother (who hates her) out of the room and locked the door to continue the conversation? Should she have completely ignored him or told him to shut up and then gotten into an argument with him which would take away from her point? She's trying to do what she can with what she has and the sad truth of finding out that the characters she loved were not as great as they seemed to be.

Why do I feel that family is just incapable of showing love towards each other. I feel the Duke is greatly misunderstood and that Jake might actually feel resentment because he feel the Duke likes her more?

Fed-Kun's army
I really liked Jake's character design so I hope he actually turns out to be good ;;

THE SAD FACE HER FARHER MAKES LOL...I hope she and Jake patch up their relationship, even though the summary says she’s throwing all these trash men out lol

Users who are viewing this thread