Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Ezk

This is making my blood pressure rise, probably all the men are assholes

Group Leader
i second that. i wanna see her tear shit up. i wanna see some face slapping

This manhwa is just so funny 😂 can't wait for the next chapter lol
Tx for translating this !!!

while i enjoy the misunderstandings, adsfjkasf i feel so bad for the brother and father clearly they're trying to get closer to melissa, and it's not like MC would've known that since she's basing it off of melissa's previous thoughts that "oh, my relatives despise me" and what she knew from the story, but like,,, mC can't you tell that at the v least they don't seem cruel and if anything, just suPer socially inept LMAO

I don't get why people hates her family, HELLO? CANT YOU SEE THAT SHES WELL LOVED BY HER BROTHER AND FATHER? She's misunderstanding everything 🤦‍♂️ poor Duke and soon to be Duke. She doesn't even know how to approach them

Loll this webtoon is so exciting. I just cant help with those sassy attitude. So refreshing. And gurll dont ya think that your father and your brother are actually care for ya. Those misunderstanding tho... But that's what makes it interesting. Thank you for the hardwork to translate thisssss, I really cant wait for the next update! :"

Idk why but the way the dad is sitting there with his lil teacup is SENDING ME HES SO CUTE WJDNNSNSNE

Dex-chan lover
Mel be like: THEY ARE MY FAMILY THEY ARE FAMILY THEY ARE MY FAMILY THEY ARE MY FAMILY... LOL xD

Thank you soooo much for the translations!!!

@Bramia Yeah of course but she doesn't know that does she? She's going based on what she knew from the novel and what she sees around her.

This is the best family interaction/family I’ve seen in an isekai in a while lmaoaaa

Thank you for translating!! :D

And here comes jack*ss number 2 makin his way downtown lookin like a complete redonkulous waste of oxygen, Lord almighty, by the end of this bs do I hope these dumb*sses get locked together in the far reaches of the underground (and I mean hit bedrock hun) so they can stop poisoning society with their idiotic, empty-space-for-a-brain, not even worth existence—smoldering hot pile of garbage, meat bags, good for nothin sh*t heads who only have one good quality and even then it’s wasted on their sh*t for manners and just overall f*cktard lives :D
I swear if Melissa and Yuri ain’t gonna be the bestest of friends while ignoring (eliminating) the vermin and just chillin out as queens should, ima scream! But until then! GURL SHOW THIS MF WHO TF HES TALKIN TOO 👏👏

Users who are viewing this thread