Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Please don't tell me Nine is ML, Male leads who obsess over the FML should never end up with them

Aggregator gang
Lol, the credit page...
Melissa be taking the over the hood kingdom now.

Oh and please Nine, Melissa's charm is that she's not someone who always needs to be saved, told not to run or being treated like a fragile little flower in any other way.
You, if no one else (besides Yona), should know how badass she is.

Dex-chan lover
I hope we have more flirty between Melissa and Yuri this season.

#TeamMelissaXYuri

Melissa is her own person, Nine don't get to be overly protective chz. Huhu Yuri is a mood as always 🍻

Yeah, if someone tried to tell me whether I could run around in a skirt or not, I'd be irritated too. It's the reasonable response..?

Ugh, this is the one chapter where I don't like Nine at all. He knew Melissa has been training her ass off to avoid the disaster of the latest battle from happening again. I get that he's just worried but god damn, dude, trust her a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. My sympathy for the guy went from 100 to 0 in one chapter. Good job, Korean misogyny and toxic romances! Reliably awful as usual!

NOOO DONT BE MEAN TO NINE HE'S JUST WORRIED OVER YOU UWAAHHHH😭😭😭😭 and thanks for the new chapter, i literally gasped when i saw the name. i missed this series so much

I hope Melissa dont end up with Nine.Its not that I dont like him

And I... kinda felt the same way as Melissa about Nine just here lmao--- Dont tell my girl what to do! xD

oh god is melissa becoming the new protag,,, nine is acting like the leads did to yuri. hopefully he'll snap out of it!
anyway cant belive melissa's starting a pyramid scheme go get that gold #girlboss!

Maybe I'm alone in thinking this but I love how there's starting to be conflict between Nine and Melissa. It makes the characters way less "perfect" and more fleshed out in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they overcome this issue!

Fed-Kun's army
melissa being cringe. she expects the people around her to say nothing as she endangers herself at will? very selfish behavior. she feels belittled somehow because nine wants to protect her? she's been stomping the pride of every character she comes across. complete lack of self awareness

Supporter
I hope at some point Melissa and Nines can talk this out before it becomes a serious problem.

melissa was very dense in this chapter, she knows she's in a book, she has a dream about a world in a book, but she doesnt believe what happened in the dream could be about this book world, like seriously?

nine was a pain in the ass, i really hope its the yuri route

Users who are viewing this thread