Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

Tbfh I ship Yuri/Melissa so hard. I know my lesbian ass is going to get disappointed but dear lord... not to mention Nine was a bit annoying this chapter re: running in a dress thing. I felt what Melissa said: don’t treat her like a weakling 😤

I think the godlike force that's making Yuri live the story over and over again is now using Melissa as the protagonists, 2 of the male leads have already change the way they treat Melissa and now Nine is being overprotective

Uhm, yeah. I know that Nine is just worried to Melissa but Melissa is like that from the start? She is energetic and does not hesitate. Been energetic and strong from the start. Plus, Melissa can take of herself. She knows her body well than anybody else. And Nine's whining which turns out uhm too protective would really make everybody's brows arch. His whining is restricting Melissa from her usual energetic daily activities. And I think Melissa's one of the stubborn and headstrong FLs who knows what they're doing and does not want anyone else dictating what they should do. My homegirl wants to break stereotypes and I'm really here to support her. Females are not weaklings. Even though he said that out of worry, it's still Melissa's life. And someone disrupting my daily energy and activities will also make me pissed off :DD No men should dictate what I should do even though I'm wearing a dress. :DD

Double-page supporter
Ah, tackling the overprotective ML trope today, are we? Wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread