Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

I'm not even a Yuri fan, but I love Melissa so much I'd be ok with her going GL, or even better having a bi-harem.
Speaking of which...I wish bi-harems were a thing 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I'm crying for baby Melissa 😭😩😩

Melissa looks like the father so Jake must look like the mother? Is she dead or something and Jake reminds the dad of her so he treated him better? Why was he such a garbage father to Melissa. It not because she has no magic right?

Yess more girl supporting other girls. I love that it's not about fighting women for the attention of men like other stories are. This story is great cause Melissa is very supportive of other women and fights scum men.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh what the character is detailed meaning she'll show up in future chapters!! She looks so dashing.

Thank you for the chapter

Group Leader
Thanks for the update! 😍

The girls are cute, especially the new instructor, but I'm still squeezing Nine! 😎

Damn, Melissa really is one of my favorite fls!! I love that she's allowed to feel bitter towards the Duke on OG Melissa's behalf, not like in many other webtoons where the fl just endlessly sucks up to people who abused her in her previous life until they love her.

I also love that she's allowed to be calculating, like when she outright says she's not that interested in the instructors past, but is just doing that to have a good relationship with her. And the narrative doesn't punish her for this way of thinking!

We stan flawed and hardened MCs in this house.
Tysm for scanlating!!

Users who are viewing this thread