Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

How does Melissa not know who Yona is, when she read the novel this world is based on?

Dex-chan lover
Techically, it was all about beating people. In the east, armor was rare so it was all about slicing with percision. But in the west where armor existed, you pretty much had to either stab into the gaps or bash them. Cause even the best samarai sword with best samurai master cant cut through even basic chainmail let alone full plate.

Cartena arggg! Is Melissa and Yona not enough!? My closet can't stand this amount of gayness.

I did not realise the instructor was a woman until she specified as such. Looked back and could see it then though.

@pavel94 Well technically the novel probably never really stated much about Yona bc she was nothing more than a background character. Melissa only knows that Yona is her personal maid because she was the only one in the novel who could stand OG!Melissa’s attitude because—as we can see—Yona wasn’t one to take anything lying down. Aside from a few hints here and there, we’re just as in the dark about Yona’s background as the current Melissa is. That’s why she’d never knew who Nine was bc he was a character that was essentially supposed to have been killed off, that’s why Yuri’s disdain towards the MLs shocks Melissa bc Yuri’s supposed to be entranced by them. Now that she’s in the actual novel world, she’s being to unravel the mysteries between the words written in print.

Dex-chan lover
TBH last chapter I thought the teacher was a dude. Its cool that she's a girl. I'm really curious about her past though.

Thanks for your hard work guys .

Users who are viewing this thread