Beware the Villainess!

Can someone explain why Ian and her brother are acting the way they are? Why is Ian so intent on keeping the engagement? Like I can understand why her brother is sort of going against her wishes because Ian told him to, but like... wouldn't he low key not want his friend to marry his "hated" sister, anyway? I'm having such a hard time understanding some of these character's reasoning on why they're doing things.

@kachimo For Ian, I think he acts on the principle "follow me, I run away from you, run away from me, I follow you". He is intrigued by Melissa's sudden cold behaviour, which used to be so sticky. After the brother, I don't know, but it's still funny.

Dex-chan lover
holy shiiiiit do I hate the antagonists of the story. I'm normally not a revenge-plot reader, but this one. THIS ONE. Boy do I want to see the antagonists fall. They're just so. Annoying. They were literally designed to be the brattiest man-children you can know, and I hate it. The original cliche'd noble is more endearing than Ian...

Dex-chan lover
Please, for the love of god. Dont stop translating this.
This is pure comedy gold! And we haven't even reached the good parts I suspect.

@kachimo I think part of it is Melissa being an unreliable narrator. For example, I got the strong impression her dad does love her and is trying, but is seriously bad at communication and Melissa fills the blanks in with the worst possible thoughts.

This manga makes me SO ANGRY because I want to kill that fucking prince too omg i really hope he dies

i love it the FL is just a MOOD

istg they better have some punches thrown around with how annoying and stupid the males are 🙄

MELLISSA ALWAYS SAY HOW SHE REALLY WANT TO KICK SOME ASS BUT ALL SHE DO IS TALK!
SHE EVEN DONT TOUCH THEIR HAIR AND RIP THEM OUT WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS SOOO STRESSING ME OUT
GIMME SOME SHOW DOWN ALREADY

The MC is a bloody mood, her internal monologues speak to me. I can't wait for her to ruin Ian and possibly her brother.

Her brother and the crown prince have a talent for being annoying 😤 I'm really excited in seeing Melissa kick their ass 😂

I feel like this is one of those stories where animosity is never cleared up. They will probably keep the stupidity going. Not my cup of tea.

Her father is so timid he never taught her brother to be polite and he's misunderstood for the exact same reason. Cam't he grow a backbone?

And the prince is really hateable. If i was melissa 'd spead a rumour that he has syphilis he won't be able to deny it because he slept around too much, it would totally ruin him.

Users who are viewing this thread