Beware the Villainess!

Every time I see the little chibi characters at the end I have to laugh at Yona, that beautiful bitch just lying there like a goddess

WHUUUT A BEAUTIFUL MALE LEAD AND HANDSOME FEMALE LEAD? HUHUHU. CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HER SHITS 😍😍😍

Stealing the sword to stop the arsehole crown prince from getting it is just perfect. 😘

Group Leader
The more I read it, the more I love it. I love Melissa's character, dammit. I just love it.

All hail the author! All hail the artists! All hail Melissa!

Thank you for your hard work, Saving your tooches since 2k19!

It started a bit slow, but once the story picked up after a few chapters, it's become a pretty fun read.

I also like that she's building a group of loyal followers, and they are already helping push the story along. Much better than most isekais where the MC instantly has a harem, usually unknowingly, which often pushes the story to the side.

This is what I've been waiting for in a female lead, A confident monster of a woman instead of Mrs. shoves her boobs and ass into every scene female lead. Like legit I've forgotten the majority of female leads and who can blame me. We've been needing a Melissa for a while now.
This girl starts off the story hated by her family, abused by her fiance, and having to conform to the standards of nobility otherwise she'd be judged and guess what? THIS DAMN QUEEN SAID FUCK OFF WITH ALL THAT BULLSHIT AND LISTEN HERE, I'M running this hoe now and you are all MY BITCHES.
👌😂

she's so badass I love her! And also the amount of memes in this comic are just hiliarous

Dex-chan lover
This is legitimately the Best Shesekai I've ever had the pleasure of reading, I love everything about this!

Finally a female MC who’s not a damn pushover!

Is nice and so rare to see an isekai where the MC acts like a fucking normal person. Melissa is a reincarnator who after facing truck-kun ends in the body of a high class lady, the villainess of a novel she had read before. All this sounds normal for an isekai, right?

But the difference is how Melissa is neither an incompetent pushover woman like every shoujo isekai nor an overpowered megalomaniac sociopath like your usual shonen MC. No, she’s just a regular aristocratic lady who decided to get on top of her life while using all the resources she have at hand, be it from her previous or current life.

At least up to chapter 23, it doesn’t see to be declining but we will see, never trust isekai authors.

Anybody who is enjoying this should also check out "living as the tyrants older sister". It is not quite as hilarious as this, but it is damn close and SOOO meme-able. The annoyed faces are just priceless.

Aggregator gang
Pick up a lost sword. Pick up a lost guy. Indeed a villainess?

Aggregator gang
Now that the scanlators have caught up to the author I feel like they're gonna say "Now what?!' after they translate ch.24 and there's not ch.25 by then

@eridanired123 There are tons of Mc like that, I will give you some names for your enjoyment

Raeliana
The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes
Chitra
Inso's law
Who Made Me a Princess
Miss Not-So Sidekick
Survive As The Hero's Wife
The Evil Lady's Hero
Milady Just Wants to Relax
Lady Rose wants to be a commoner
I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss
The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement
I’m Only a Stepmother, But My Daughter is Just So Cute!
Death Is The Only Ending For The Villainess
Herscherik - The Epic of the Reincarnated Prince

Beware of the Brothers! (Is not isekai but the girl starts as a pushover plain girl, she will change)
The Holy Grail of Eris (Is not isekai but the girl starts as a pushover plain girl, she will change)
Priscilla's Marriage Request (Is not iskai but the girl starts as a pushover plain girl, she will change)
A Stepmother marchen (Is not isekai but the girl starts as a pushover plain girl, she will change)

I do not consider non of this girls pushovers, you might enjoy reading some of this, most non pushover girls are on time travel type of manhwas/mangas, the kind that repents of have being like that and wants to change things for better in the past, so they stop being the kind of girl everyone takes advantage of.

In my opinion, what this otome reincarnated isekai gender lacks, is girls with common sense, most of the ones I mention, do have common sense.

Users who are viewing this thread