Beware the Villainess!

Huh.. what the.. this chap soooo crazy lol
Im literally laugh out loud at 2am .. im soo haappyyy lol
That dog sooo obedient 😂🤣 my good cant hardly wait for nex chap..
Thank youu so much translating this .. y’all gonna be forever in my heart ❤️❤️

Group Leader
Definitely one of the top picks out of all the “reincarnated as a villainess” sub-genre . Hopefully the author’s creativity keep flowing smoothly

Also on Cloverfr’s list Villainess Slow Prison Life is one of my favorites, the novel and manga are quite entertaining and fully translated.

Finally starting to like it (the first part dragged on annoyingly). Probably since I love how she get ahead of the prince like that finally wahahah

O Lady Podebrat, count the jackasses one by one, kick their asses to the very last one, and leave not a single one of them to trouble us.
Save Nine, then save the heroine, then save the rest of us too!

This is one of the best things I've ever read.

Anyone here because they're wondering if they should read this: Yes. Absolutely, you should. It has a slow start, but the latest chapters are so. SO. Good. Made it all worth it.

This is one of my favorite mangas. If you're tryna find a story with a badass fl, this is your manga! Thank you so much translators!! <3

it gave me anxiety the first 20 chapters, almost dropped but the last chapters are really good

it is podebrat, not pedobrat. it is podebrat, not pedobrat. it is podebrat, not pedobrat. it is podebrat, not pedobrat.

WHY DO I CONTINUE READING PEDOBRAT? I AM GOING CRAZY

Was put off at how slow paced it was at first, but it’s getting somewhere now.

Best mc ever, such a savage and every comic is meme worthy. Nine is lovable, kinda headcanon martha, nine, yona, and soon to be Yuri as Melissas true family. Good god she badass, I low key half expected her to put a collar on jack.

Users who are viewing this thread