Beware the Villainess!

Dex-chan lover
man, the story really picks up when Nine started to appear. It was totally wprth it but damn, that was so frustrating.

Fed-Kun's army
Do my eyes deceive me but looks like this will be released in English on Tapas at July 11th, for anyone that uses it. Along with a lot of historical(isekai) webtoons. (https://m.tapas.io/newsfeed/99?no_promo=true)

Aggregator gang
@Kryspy_Kreme I believe so. I'm just worried Tapas will change the names (they did that for another Korean series that used English names, apparently that's a thing for hem). Otherwise, I'm really excited to get to officially support this series!!!

Okay, I absolutely love the way that they are self aware about the character writing, it's one of the few isekai "duchy" stories that has a FL that I genuinely think is humorous.
The explanation for the character gap between the novel and the "real" was hilarious to read as well, I've read way too many stories that have a "genius" who is just a huge dumbass like Peacock

Fuh!??.. fuhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!
The anawer is me!
😂🤣😂😂😂🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@belindato I have no idea. There are a couple of manga and webtoons that have an official English release but the scanlating still continues.

Users who are viewing this thread