Beware the Villainess!

I totally ship Nine and Melissa together! Nine is too cute. I can’t wait for the best chapter!

OF COURSE WE WILL CHERISH YOU ALL YOU BESTEST BOI !!!! Nine is so cuuute, Nine is best boi, he's the bestest boi ever, Nine is cutest, bestest, sweetest, most adorable, awesome wonderful, amazing, splendid, brilliant boi ever, Nine IS BEST NINE IS THE TRUTH BAHAHHAHA ALL HAIL NINE AND MELISSA !!!! CUTENESS IS JUSTICE !!!! 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜💞💞💞🧡🧡🧡💓💓💓💘💘💘💛💛💛💟💟💟💖💖💖🖤🖤🖤💗💗💕💕💕❤❤❤💝💝💝❣❣❣💙💙💙💌💌💌
THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION WE APPRECIATE YOU JUST SO SO MUCH AS WELL, NINE IS BEST BOIII !!!!!
And that fricking peacock truly has a d*ath wish
lmao~~

I'm willing to get that she is using the Sword as a ren herring to trick Peacock and when he names it he'll lose. I bet the real thing she will pick is Nine (since she did technically pay to hire him in the first place)

Group Leader
I think she’ll realize just before the competition that the most precious thing to her is not actually the sword, but Nine. And then she’ll smirk when he guesses the sword, like “sadly for you, I realized that there is something more important.”

sometimes a family is just a girl, her gf, and their werewolf butler they found on the street whom they love. and i love them all so much i REALLY REALLY hope its not like aw sad love triangle i really really think they would be so cute and happy all together THERYE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE OT3 RIGHTS

It's all about Nine x Melissa VS Yuri x Melissa but it can be a healthy poly relationship bros 😔

Thank you SYT for translating!!!!! <3

A half gorilla person who acts brazenly. But yeah it's still funny so you have a 6/10 😉😉

The real winning thing is going to be something like Yuri's first kiss- something that isn't an actual object, but is priceless as it is a once off action instead.

i saw the whole behind the scenes thing and i'm gonna give my take on the whole matter

melissa has two hands. one of those hands is for nine, and the other is for yuri. take it or leave it

Group Leader
Lol. It’s Nine. Definitely. Think about the questions he asked.
Nine is a werewolf, so he would definitely be expensive on the slave market. And he looked damn good even as a shabby beggar.

Amazing, truly amazing, truly refreshing, I love this story so much!! Thankyou again to the translators for digging up such a gem!

Users who are viewing this thread